Monday, January 31, 2011

Update Number 3




Friends have enriched my year beyond description. I'm lucky to have people in my life whom I've known since I was 8 or 9. One of them is a gal named Rodie. We reconnected at our annual Zanika reunion and have made an effort to stay in touch this time. It's been great.

She was recently elected to be President of her quilting group and was very involved in their annual quilt show. This was in October. I spent part of the week-end with her. What fun! We talked all night then looked at quilts the next day. Two of my sisters-in-law came to the show as well, so there was time for friends and family.We laughed liked crazy, ooohed and ahhhhed over the quilts then had to go. What a great memory. Rodie made it up a week ago for another friends week-end.That will be in another update. Do you like the applique? I thought the flowers and owls were cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment