Monday, January 31, 2011

January and earlier


September meant the beginning of the school year and apparently a lost ability on my part to type and communicate. Half of the school calendar has gone by and the first month of 2012 is ending today. WOW. Are you ready for an update? Let's see if I can manage one.

School is going fine. I'd much rather be home retired with my books and my cat (and Warren), but that having been said...I'm having a good year. My kiddos are learning and they are just quirky enough to be a lot of fun! My new colleagues are very nice and so hard working. If people only knew how much teachers do for their kids they would be amazed. And my room (as you saw) is fabulous. Sunlight and views. We had snow all day long in December and it was unbelievably wonderful. All 25 kids pulled up a chair to one of the windows and watched. They were lost in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment