Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wrapping Up Projects



The Papier Mache animals are painted and sealed with plastic. I'll include a photo once they are installed, that is, if they are installed. Wouldn't you know it?! I just finish my improvement plans for my portable and learn there is a possibility my classroom will be changed again.

Yep, that's schools for you. And when will we know for sure? Maybe next week or maybe after Labor Day. Of course whichever room it is, it will need to be in order by Thursday after Labor Day for Open House.

Sheesh. Kids are being shuffled to different schools and some teachers as well. This will result in additional moves. We don't know yet if we can volunteer for change or if it will be mandated. No child left behind is leaving those who work in the schools in the dust!
I just lined up a great event for my class, the local music store has several talented teachers and they've agreed to come and teach my kids about their instruments! Cool! We'll also read stories that connect to the instruments. Elementary will be a lot of fun (and a bit of work).
Summer is still wonderful. Full of sun and swimming and creativity and books.

Talk later. Meg

1 comment:

  1. OMG...these guys are so dang cute! I can't wait until they have a home and you can show us where they live!!! I'll look forward to hearing the details about your classroom changing??? Call me! I'm home.....Love and smooches!

    ReplyDelete