Saturday, July 24, 2010

Traveling





Warren and I are wandering our way through bits of Europe. A week in Paris was fabulous. Listening to CDs before we came really did help. Je voudrais un cafe creme sil vous plait. And magically we would receive a coffee. If you ever hear that the French are unfriendly don't believe it. Warren and I have been here several times and we could fill a book with the many courtesies and kindnesses we've experienced. Learn a few words, be polite yourselves and you'll see. Paris is magical. We celebrated our 25th aniversary and it was memorable. Next we headed for southern Germany.

Here we have good friends and are relaxing and exploring with them. Today we are heading for a chocolate factory. I can hardly wait. MMMMmmmm. Once I'm home I'll share photos. Haven#t quite figured out how to download them here. Hugs, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment