Saturday, April 3, 2010





There's a new quilt under way. It will be used as a fundraiser for Camp Zanika. At the moment I have a bed covered with little triangles. I need to add more pieces then connect them all together. A fun border will wrap it up. This has taken days already and I wan't sure if it would work or not, but I'm beginning to like it. Some lighter ones have been removed, some that are there need adjusting and rearranging, but then it will be great. Keep watching! Love you, Meg.

3 comments:

  1. Sis, I love it, I love it! I want to crawl underneath it already. What a fun quilt. Keep on piecing, okay? You are awesome! It makes me want to quilt something. Oh yeah, I have 10 quilts started already. Duhhhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ina
    Your uilt is lovely. I would like to have 20 tickets for the drawing. will you please attend to that for me.
    Tomorrow is the ahower, not many from the family but still a houseful. It will be great to see all again.
    love ----------Normal

    ReplyDelete