Sunday, January 24, 2010

January

Only one week left of the new month. Work has been exceptionally busy so it's zipping past. We're having a warm spell though and that's nice. Left the classroom door open to the outside twice last weeek. Fresh balmy air. Mmmm. The daffodils are up a couple of inches and buds have formed on the wild current. When I finish up by 5:00 there is still light in the sky and 6:00 isn't quite pitch black. I love the approach of Spring. Winter is my least favorite season. Something to be endured and wished away. I love spring with its fresh colors and birdsong, the frog chorus and gentle rain mixed with lots of sun. Hooray it's nearly here!!! Meg

1 comment:

  1. Well, I may have gotten an extra dose of energy, but you certainly got the extra dose of optimism!

    ReplyDelete