Monday, March 23, 2009

Rain


It's raining. That can mean so many things...




The entire sky is covered at the moment. To the east a sheet of grey. To the west the clouds are more delineated. And here in the middle the trees are swaying; rain is sliding drop by drop along the windows. This time the rain is cozy. While the trees bend and twirl and the rain slips quietly down, my kitty and I are comfortably tucked away. Blankets and books and tea.

When we look out there is an invitation to reflect. Life must be good if time allows for reflection, if there is a break from work, if the mind can travel through memory, and if there is a calm in which one can reside while one thinks.

It's a great day.




1 comment:

  1. I sure wish I could be there suggled in a blanket too. Bitsy would probably bite me.

    We are in Santa Rosa. Two more days!!

    ReplyDelete