Monday, January 19, 2009

My Sister Made Me Do This

If left to my own devices I would crawl under a rock (provided I had a good book and a crack for sunshine) and disappear. BUT ...I have a big sister and she's been dragging me behind her for, well since, OK, OK always.

I usually like drafting along in her wake when the world is calling, but a blog? Techno-smart?! We'll see...

This is for her and for the rest of my computer aged family. Hello. Even our mom, who is a terrific great-great grandma has a blog. Before long all of us will be airing the family linens in the sunshine of the internet. We laugh a lot at ourselves. Hope you do too.

This is my test drive so I'll be back once I've filled in all the other screens.

Bye sis this is for you. I love you forever. Meg

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You actually joined the cyber-age. I am so excited and quite anxious to read your musings. I do expect to see more than a yearly update, okay? And by the way, now I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete